Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ryland and Danny together again :)

The other day my good friend Melissa came to visit, and she brought her 7 month old son, Danny. This was the day that Ryland started to get sick, but she was still smiling, and happy to see him! Ryland and Danny go way back...since before being born. I can remember hugging Melissa goodbye the last time I saw her before she had Danny, and he kicked my belly/Ryland. I guess that was his way of saying hello to Ryland :)


Here is Ryland and Danny before their birthdays

Hanging out once again


And on a side note, Ryland is feeling better. Her fever is gone, but Champ and I think we caught her bug. She is still a bit sniffly and congested, but doing much better :) The picture below is what Ryland looks like when she doesn't feel good. We think it's precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails