Yesterday Champ and I took Ryland out to do a little bit of Christmas shopping, and Ryland sat in the cart like a big girl! She loved it! She was grabbing at everything in the cart, and talking to everyone who walked by. It's amazing to think that she can sit in the cart like that. I guess our little girl is growing up, she is almost 7 months old after all!!On May 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm, Ryland Paisley Cook joined our family. Since that very moment, each day with her has been the best day of our lives. We have never loved anyone so much! Until...little Natalie Taylor Cook arrived on April 7, 2013 at 2:02am! Our daughters mean the world to us.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Sittin' pretty
Yesterday Champ and I took Ryland out to do a little bit of Christmas shopping, and Ryland sat in the cart like a big girl! She loved it! She was grabbing at everything in the cart, and talking to everyone who walked by. It's amazing to think that she can sit in the cart like that. I guess our little girl is growing up, she is almost 7 months old after all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment