Here is a video of Ryland from June of last year. Watching old videos of her always amazes me. I just can't imagine that she was ever as small as she looks. She has gone from a tiny little newborn, to a walking little girl.
I know I've said it so many times, but Ryland is truly amazing. Earlier today, she was digging through all of her books, and after finding the one she wanted, she walked over to me, sat in my lap, and handed me the book. It was so cute to see her acting like a little girl. She is definitely getting a little personality of her own, that I think is pretty funny. She sure does have a sense of humor these days, and she can sure keep you busy with all the pointing she does. She wants to know what everything is, all the time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment