Saturday, August 14, 2010

Family visit!

This morning, Champ and I woke up early ready to head up to Olympia to visit Champ's grandparents, and cousins. Ryland however, had plans of her own, and slept in until 10 am. She is becoming quite the busy girl these days, so she definitely needs her rest!



Once in Olympia, we got to meet Ryland's 2 month old second cousin Kyra. Ryland enjoyed playing with Kyra's hair, and I enjoyed reminiscing about when Ryland was that small. It's so amazing to see how much babies change in just one year. Champ and I are always saying that it just keeps getting better and better, and that we think Ryland changes everyday.

Of course Ryland loved to see Mimi and Pop again! They always have toys set out for her, and she loves playing with all of Mimi's dolls. She had a great time exploring their house, and is always looking for the perfect time to showing off her walking skills (which are soon to be running skills!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails