Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lipstick Lady


Well, Ryland found mama's lipstick, and did a pretty good job of putting it on :)
On a side note, Ryland is getting close to sentences, and it seems like every day she wakes with a 100 new words in her vocabulary. The other day she looked at me and said "probably, that means?", and I said "what does probably mean?" and she said "talk about it". Apparently she wanted me to tell her what probably means, and I just wasn't sure how to define the word to a 20 month old. I also asked he what she wanted to do for Valentine's day and she said...ballet (she is definitely my daughter).

1 comment:

  1. Oh this makes me giggle. My husband HATES it when my daughter plays with makeup but I tell him it is just like boys playing with toys soldiers and such it is just girls way of playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails