On May 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm, Ryland Paisley Cook joined our family. Since that very moment, each day with her has been the best day of our lives. We have never loved anyone so much! Until...little Natalie Taylor Cook arrived on April 7, 2013 at 2:02am! Our daughters mean the world to us.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
How Is It Possible?
How is it possible that Ryland just keeps becoming more amazing?! I'm not sure I'll ever understand. All I know is that my life could not be more full of love, laughter, and silliness! Ryland is now becoming quite the question asker. "momma, where are we going?", "dada, what are we doing?"...Earlier today, I was just looking back at some old pictures trying to remember what it was like before she could talk, and I couldn't. She talks so much these days, I'm not sure I even get a chance to hear myself think. Good thing is, everything she says is amazing, hilarious or adorable (even the little tantrums she throws every now and then).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment