Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mayfield Style










Strange to say, but our trip to Kentucky was almost a month ago! I feel like I have so many stories to tell, and pictures to show, but I really don't even know where to start. The pictures here are just a small snapshot of our trip. Everyday was full of family, friends, and food (especially barbeque). I'm so thankful my dad and Sally let us tag along.


Ever since we got home, Ryland continues to talk about Mayfield, and keeps saying things are "Mayfield style" (not sure what that means, but its cute anyway). She seems to remember a lot of things about the trip. For example, I just asked Ryland "what should momma write about in her blog about our trip to Kentucky?", and she replied with "uhh Airplane, bus, uhh Mayfield, Hall of Fame". Apparently riding on a bus was a big thing to her! Anyways, I intend on posting more pictures soon, and telling more stories from our trip...until then, I hope you enjoy these few :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails