Well, here it is, the first day of Fall (my favorite time of year). Summer has been fun, sunny and warm and lots of memories have been made. When I look back on it, Ryland has had so many wonderful experiences that I will cherish forever. Ryland got to go to Disneyland and the beach, be a flower girl twice, play in the pool at home, enjoy many long summery walks, and much much more. So over all, summer feels pretty successful!
And now on to Fall. We've already started on getting the decorations out, and I can promise you that within the next few days our house will be in full fall decor :) Ryland is already throwing around her Halloween costume ideas. So far it has ranged from Tinkerbell to Star Wars characters. So when the time comes, we will see what she chooses. Knowing her indecisiveness, we may not know until October 30th :)




No comments:
Post a Comment