Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mama's birthday

This past weekend was my 29th birthday. And as you may know, having a 3 year old can make it pretty difficult to find the time for birthday shopping. So, as a family Champ, Ryland and I all headed out to Target (I obviously separated from them while they picked up a few birthday surprises.) Of course, the second we met back up in the store, Ryland insisted that I see the presents they picked out. She did not want to wait one more day for me to see them. In fact, she could barely wait one more second. So, as funny as it may seem...I spent the car ride home looking at my newly bought birthday presents. Ryland even showed me the unsigned cards she and Champ had picked out. It was a pretty cute moment. Ryland was so happy.

A special birthday memory I will never forget.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails