


Ryland and I have been spending a lot of time at home lately while Champ is at work. Being in the third trimester of pregnancy can make it hard to leave the house without help :) Luckily, Ryland and I find some pretty fun things to do at home...mainly "playing".
But, she also usually helps me clean up the house (as much as she can tolerate) and loves to wash dishes. We also usually watch a couple morning cartoons during breakfast. A few of her favorites are: Barney, My Little Pony, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and Cat in the Hat. Although we love the activities we do everyday, we are just waiting patiently for the weather to warm up so we can spend most of the day outside (with our new baby girl).
I'm trying to cherish these last few days with just Ryland. It's hard to believe that in 12 weeks we will have a whole new person joining our family. Pretty amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment