Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Doctor visits!










Natalie and Ryland both had checkups yesterday. Ryland was excited for her trip to the doctor, and even knew she would be getting vaccines. She really wanted to know how much she weighed and (unknowingly to me) was very excited about the eye exam. As the medical assistant pointed at the pictures on the paper, Ryland looked up at me and said "mom, I've been waiting to do this". She was really proud of herself. Luckily we had really prepared Ryland for her shots. I worked at the clinic, so I knew just how they would be given and prepared her at home. She shed a few tears, but sat very still. I was a proud mom.

Natalie's visit went very well to. She came out to a whopping 12lbs 10 oz and was 24 inches long. She is 88th percentile in weight and 97th in height. We have a growing girl on our hands. Natalie's shots also went well, aside from her screaming her head off and making momma feel horribly sad. She pretty much slept the whole rest of the day. Poor baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails