Saturday, January 25, 2014

Updates!

In the past few weeks, life has been full of new adventures for both of the Cook girls. Ryland recently started a one day a week co-op preschool that she absolutely loves. Champ and I are actually allowed to go with her and help out, which works nicely for all. Ryland gets to do crafts, circle time, open play, worksheets, etc. She seems to really enjoy being in a classroom with other friends and kids her age. She also really seems to love the teacher. Her first day there she told Champ to go help/play with the other kids, because she was busy talking and playing with her teacher. She is doing really well there, and has even opened up to the idea of her going by herself one day.

This is not artwork she did in school, but I thought i'd share it. She spent a lot of time coloring today, as I'm sure you can tell.



Natalie has also had a few adventures herself. A couple weeks ago she made it through her first car ride to Seattle. She slept most of the way, and luckily we didn't even have to stop once. I was so glad that she did well. She has not always been the happiest riding in the car, but seems to be getting much better as she gets older. While in Seattle we visited friends and family. The girls got to visit with their great grandma, who was very happy to see them. It was a busy but very fun trip.

Luckily the last few days have been pretty nice days, so we were able to enjoy a walk to the park. Natalie was all smiles, and I could see Ryland just wishing Spring would arrive soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails