Natalie is changing by the minute. Everyday there is something new with her, and before I tell you anything else, let me say that she is amazing. Before I had her, I couldn't understand that there could be anyone I loved as equally as I love Ryland. I didn't know there could be anyone as sweet, beautiful, and amazing. But, sure enough, Natalie was born and it turns out that her and Ryland balance out the scale.
Over the past few weeks Natalie has been standing up, trying to cruise around furniture, testing out new sounds she can make with her mouth, grinding her teeth, getting new teeth (she now has 6), and much much more. Yesterday we took the girls to have frozen yogurt, and this time Natalie even got to try some. She definitely enjoyed it, but it seems she enjoyed playing with my spoon even more. This little one's birthday is only a short time away. I love her so.
No comments:
Post a Comment