Tuesday, August 5, 2014

School

Summer is coming to an end quickly. Ryland is headed to Kindergarten in less than a month. I cannot understand that time has gone by so quickly. Wasn't she just born? Aside from missing her while she is at school, I know someone who might miss her more...Natalie. These girls spend a lot of time together, and I know that having Ryland to follow around the house is one of Natalie's favorite things. Luckily, we live so close that we plan on walking her to and from school, which will be nice for all of us! She also gets home pretty early so we will still have lots of time to play together.




















Natalie is now almost 16 months old. Here is a list of words she says (usually placed in between big long sentences of what sounds like German)

Doggie, dada, mama, nurse, Natalie, Ryland, bread, shoes, water, Butah, Peeto (peekaboo), night, up, ami (help me), hi, bye, baby, and the list goes on and on...she says more words each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails