Monday, June 8, 2015

End of School

Well, summer is almost here. Ryland only has 6 days left of kindergarten, and I am standing here shocked at how fast it went. My little Ryland is almost a first grader who can read and write. I'm so proud of her in all of her accomplishments. She has made friends, and learned so much this year. She is so thoughtful, caring and a great friend to others.

This upcoming Thursday is her first field trip to the Children's Museum. She is very excited to have a day of fun! Poor Natalie keeps saying "I'm going on a 'sield' trip with Pete!". We keep having to remind her that she will be staying home. Although, I'm sure we will find something fun for her to do.

These girls are becoming quite the little duo. They play really well together (most of the time).








We've recently joined the Marshall Center, and have been taking the girls swimming. Champ and I have been taking fitness classes too. Last week Natalie got to watch dada do Tai Chi. She was trying to copy the moves. It was really cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails