Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playtime with Ryland

Ryland is a busy little girl these days, and she is just 3 days from being a one year old! She spends a lot of time right in our living room playing with all of her toys. Sometimes I look at the room, and wonder when and how all of these toys appeared. she has many favorite toys, but two in paticular. One is her little "Dora the Explorer" chair. She loves to lounge around in it, and also dig her face in it. The second toy is her toy stroller/walker. Yes, she likes to push it around, but her favorite thing about it is the two shortest songs in the world that it plays. She will press the button, and by the time she starts to dance, the song is over. It's very cute. I'm trying to post a video of her playing with these toys, but for some reason, it's not working. So until I figure it out, here's a little video of her chatting with daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails