Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bluegrass Baby

This morning I discovered that there was going to be a bluegrass concert at noon, at a local park. So, instead of staying inside all day, Ryland and I packed up a few snacks, and went to the concert. Ryland absolutely loves music, so I thought she would enjoy it there.

We had a great time! Ryland spent a lot of the her time walking around, searching for pine cones and such. She danced a little, and clapped whenever everyone else was clapping. I'm pretty sure she had a great time exploring the park, and following people's dogs around.

One thing I can't wait for is when Ryland is old enough to stand up at the front of the stage and dance around with the other young children. That will surely be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails