Saturday, October 9, 2010

crazy week!








It sure has been a crazy week trying to move all of our stuff to our new apartment. As you may have noticed, I haven't posted much lately because I have been emptying boxes for days now. Today is the first day that we have had internet, so I figured I better post a few pictures for you all to enjoy. Ryland seems to really be enjoying her new place. She has a big window that is low to the ground that she absolutely loves sitting by. She loves to watch the birds fly by, and the neighborhood cats roam. Life is good at our new place!


On a side note, tonight before bed, I put on Ryland's pj's and told her to go say "night, night" to dada. She quickly stood up, walked straight to him, and while looking him right in the eye, said "night, night". It was pretty special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails