
Ryland has become quite the silly little lady these past few weeks. A couple days ago, she would not stop making the face pictured below. We kept asking her what that silly face was, and she would just smile and laugh at us. Also, earlier this evening, we were at Fred Meyer, and Ryland was walking around the store, wanting to carry our basket, and put stuff in it. By the end of our shopping trip, I'm pretty sure I had ten or more Power Bars in the basket, that Ryland apparently wanted me to buy. Champ and I always joke that Ryland is going to be some sort of factory worker, because her love for organizing things, and moving things from one place to another is more than we can even comprehend. Yes, we know, most babies like this kind of activity. However, I've been around a lot of babies, and can tell that Ryland has a special talent in sorting, and organizing!
No comments:
Post a Comment