
So earlier this week, we bought
Ryland a Little People Nativity Scene for her to play with at Christmas time. I can remember as a child playing with a nativity set that my aunt had painted, and I loved setting out all the animals and people. So, I figured
Ryland would love to play with one meant for children. Turns out, she loves it. She has been playing with it non-stop. The other night, when I was at a CPR class, Champ and
Ryland had the evening to themselves. When I got home, Champ was eager to tell me the new Nativity story that
Ryland had come up with.
As told by Champ:
"In
Ryland's version of the Nativity Scene, after the three wise men arrive, a wooden dinosaur also follows the star, comes to the manger, and gives baby Jesus a kiss, then all the other animals, and people. The dinosaur then kisses one of the wise men on his feet to which he replies "wee wee wee home", and climbs on the dinosaur's back..."
No comments:
Post a Comment