Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ryland's nighttime talkshow







Ryland has become such a talker. Last night, as she was trying to fall asleep, she was spouting off words left and right. Apparently she likes to practice her english skills before bed, but with all that rambling I'm sure her dreams are quite animated.
This is a shortend version of what she said as she fell asleep...excuse the spelling, but I like to keep it as real as possible to how she says the words :)
"airpane, Butah, ma-ma, da-da, man (as in the gingerbread man cookies we have), doll, people, birds, ki cat, santa, da-da, butah, Pooh, rhino, Lolly (her doll), Andy (another doll), nurse, tired, ma-ma, witch (as in the wicked witch), Dorthy, pop-pop, people...."
and it just went on, and on, and on...next time I should get some video :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails