Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Ryland had a very eventful and busy Independence Day today. Her day started with a bath, breakfast, and a little Berenstain Bears. Then I took her to the mall and bought her a little pair of purple saltwater sandals, which she is very proud of. She kept saying "look at my new sandals! I'm wearing my new sandals mama!".

After shoe shopping, I took Ryland over to her friend Connelly's house for a BBQ. Let me just say, today is the day that Ryland discovered her unconditional love for swimming pools. They had two little kiddy pools there, and I'm pretty sure Ryland spent the majority of the day in them.

The night ended with Champ lighting off a few fireworks and sparklers (which Ryland calls "sprinkles"). It was a great 4th of July, and with this weather we are having, I can only assume tomorrow will be just as great :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails