Ryland has also recently been helping Champ pick the strawberries we grew. Although, I'm pretty sure she does more eating than picking. When I saw her after work, she had red strawberry juice all over her face. She is one little amazing lady.
On May 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm, Ryland Paisley Cook joined our family. Since that very moment, each day with her has been the best day of our lives. We have never loved anyone so much! Until...little Natalie Taylor Cook arrived on April 7, 2013 at 2:02am! Our daughters mean the world to us.
Monday, July 18, 2011
RPC, my amazing lady
Every day spent with this little lady is amazing. People are constantly stopping us in stores and parks asking "how old is she? she speaks so well!". Now, I'm not trying to brag, but I certainly am proud of her! When I got home from work today, Champ informed me that Ryland had told him "I love you the whole world dada". Now, if that's not the best thing Champ has ever heard, I'm not sure what is.
Ryland has also recently been helping Champ pick the strawberries we grew. Although, I'm pretty sure she does more eating than picking. When I saw her after work, she had red strawberry juice all over her face. She is one little amazing lady.

Ryland has also recently been helping Champ pick the strawberries we grew. Although, I'm pretty sure she does more eating than picking. When I saw her after work, she had red strawberry juice all over her face. She is one little amazing lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment