Everyday we are supposed to give Ryland these vitamin drops that the doctor prescribed for her. After discovering that she actually likes these drops, we have decided to give them to her at night before bed, when she usually gets a little fussy. They usually help her to calm down, and have actually help put her to sleep. She looks so cute when she eats these that we had to make a video :)
So cute! I am so excited to see all of the pictures/videos that you guys will be posting on here since I don't get to see her that often. And I'm a huge fan of the whole blog thing ;-)
ReplyDeleteBut we will see you guys this weekend! :)
Love you guys!
Des
Alison,
ReplyDeleteRyland is so sweet! What a neat idea to create a blog for her...
:~)
~Brandy
BTW, that was posted by Des. Ryan does not say such things as "SO CUTE!" and winky faces.
ReplyDeleteJust wait till he has a baby of his own Des...then he will be saying "awwww" and "How cute!", and he will even be making winky faces!
ReplyDelete