Saturday, October 24, 2009


Every year when Fall comes around there are certain things I always look forward to. One of my favorites being a trip to the pumpkin patch! This year Alison and I were especially excited to take Ryland for her first visit. She was porbably less excited overall than we were, but she seemed to have a great time. She met lots of new animals, sat on her first tractor, and explored all of the pumpkins. We skipped the corn maze, an old favorite. We figured getting lost out in the middle of 5 acres of maze with a hungry RP wouldnt be more trick than treat! I love taking the family to the pumpkin patch because it is a fun version of what I do everyday on the farm and it is really cool to share with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails