Ryland was practically sitting up by herself this morning. I was looking at her in amazement, thinking about just a few months ago when she would bobble her head around, and need so much support. Now, here she is seeming so grown up even though she's only 4 months old. I can't imagine another four months going by, so much is going to change!!
On May 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm, Ryland Paisley Cook joined our family. Since that very moment, each day with her has been the best day of our lives. We have never loved anyone so much! Until...little Natalie Taylor Cook arrived on April 7, 2013 at 2:02am! Our daughters mean the world to us.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Loungin' around in halloween pj's
Ryland was practically sitting up by herself this morning. I was looking at her in amazement, thinking about just a few months ago when she would bobble her head around, and need so much support. Now, here she is seeming so grown up even though she's only 4 months old. I can't imagine another four months going by, so much is going to change!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment