Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 New Things About Ryland









1. Ryland enjoys marching around the house with a huge smile on her face. Most of her marching takes place in the kitchen when Champ is cooking. We think she likes the sound of her feet on the hard floor.


2. Ryland can now repeat everything! Although, some words don't sound right, she has been trying to say 'Thank You', 'Please', and her uncle Guy even taught her the word 'beer'...so watch what you say, Ryland is listening to everything.

3. Ryland is a mess maker! She can tear up the living room in a matter of minutes, and she has yet to learn how to put her stuff back.


4. If you come visit Ryland, she will most likely cover your shirt in stickers, lots of stickers.


5. Ryland knows her first cartoon character. The other day I was trying to get her to say 'diaper', and while pointing to her diaper, I asked "what is this?", and she said "Elmo". Sure enough, I looked down at her diaper, and there was a small graphic of Elmo right there. I was very suprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails