Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mirror Mirror, on the wall...









A week and a half ago, Champ had to go pick up his tuxedo for Shannon's wedding, and Ryland discovered the mirrors while we were there. She was obsessed with looking at all of her reflections, and I think she was a bit confused. She was unsure as to why there was a never ending wall of Ryland's. For a second, I wished that there was two of her, but then quickly realized that I didn't think anyone could handle that much cuteness.
On a side note, Ryland is becoming such a talker. She loves to say "hi" and "bye" constantly, and is always pretending to chat on the phone. Champ will take the toy phone, and pretend to talk to Ryland on it. There converstation goes a little like this:
Champ: Oh hey! Ryland! I heard you saw a cow today..
Ryland: mmmmm
Champ: and you saw a cat too?
Ryland: mow
Champ: where is your car?
Ryland: beep beep
Champ: oh my gosh, and you saw a goat too?
Ryland: baaaaa
Champ: alright, well I have to go, bye!
Ryland: bye bye (waves)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails