Ryland is changing every day. Every second. Nothing is more amazing to me than watching her as she progesses from a baby to a little girl. She has so many new things she is doing lately, and with everyday she gets sweeter, and more special. I am finally really begining to understand that I am a mom. She has started walking around the house singing "maaa maaa", and she is actually saying it to me. People keep assuring me that one day soon, I won't be able to get this little girl to stop talking. I look forward to all her silly questions, and I really am excited for when she can sing songs with us!
Ryland is amazing. She has recently started handing out hugs to everyone, and saying "Hi" to strangers everywhere. She has also learned to march around the house, and is extremely close to running. She flashes a big smile when you tell her to, and with all the teeth she is getting, it's very cute.
Life with Ryland could not be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment