On May 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm, Ryland Paisley Cook joined our family. Since that very moment, each day with her has been the best day of our lives. We have never loved anyone so much! Until...little Natalie Taylor Cook arrived on April 7, 2013 at 2:02am! Our daughters mean the world to us.
Monday, July 30, 2012
Beach Wedding
This past weekend was fabulous! Ryland, Champ and I stayed at Seaside for 3 whole nights. Champ's brother Guy was getting married to one of Ryland's favorite people (her Aunt Nikkie), and what a beautiful wedding it was. Ryland, once again, was a flower girl. She's practically professional now. She threw the petals perfectly down the sandy aisle, and was darling as she did it. The beach was sunny and the sand was warm, which made for a gorgeous ceremony. Ryland sat in the sand quietly, burying her feet as the bride and groom said "I do". I think this is the first time, she has actually sat through a whole wedding ceremony. Which was nice for me, because I really wanted to watch this one. The rest of the weekend involed lots of beach and family time. We stayed in a lovely house just 2 blocks away from the ocean with all of Champ's family. It was a beautiful little vacation away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment