Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wedding!

This past weekend Ryland and I got to share a very big day with my cousin Tayler.  Her wedding day.  Tayler is actually my cousin's daughter, making her my 1st cousin once removed (very confusing).  I've known her since she was in her momma's belly, and I've always been obsessed with my adorable red headed cousin.  So to be able to be a part of her wedding day was amazing (I was the flower girl in her mom's wedding 20 plus years ago). 

Ryland and I both were in the wedding.  She as a flower girl, and myself as a bridesmaid.  We really enjoyed getting all dressed up.  Ryland even allowed someone to do her hair, which can sometimes be really difficult at home.   The whole day was straight out of a fairytale.  Ryland danced the night away, and even stayed awake for the sparklers at the end of the night. 

So far that is two weddings for Ryland...and in just a few weeks we have one more!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails